Precision and quality without compromise
We are masters in the application of thermostatic powder coating. We observe the highest industry standards:
- Pre-wash and rinse to prepare the parts (steel, stainless steel, aluminum);
- Two-stage spraying with a zirconium pre-treatment.
The sophisticated filtration system of our 8 by 8 by 12-foot painting room eliminates all risk of colour contamination, allowing for best results, each time.
Aware of the importance of ensuring a safe work environment for our staff, our painters all have a respirator with a carbon monoxide detector.
To accept varied jobs, our 12-foot oven can treat parts of any size.
Finish - Installation of PEM items for clinching
These items are used for boring workpieces, by upsetting the material for drilling. They cold-flow by creeping, down a slope, onto the stem of the item to clinch. A device prevents rotation of the workpiece. In addition, the PEM® items to clinch cause no damage or swelling on the back of the part.
What are the benefits?
- Optimal strength, even for fine materials (from 0.5 mm);
- No required treatment of the drilling hole;
- No cutting of the thread;
- Recommended for textured surfaces;
- High-precision positioning.
Selection of PEM fasteners
- Threaded clinch bolts
- Non-threaded clinch bolts
- Self-clinching standoff
- SMT adapted spacer sleeve
- Clinch nuts
- Round nuts
- SMT adapted nuts
- Fast-closing press screw
Finish - Sheet metal rolling
To form a complete cylinder or to achieve a rounded effect on metallic materials, this operation requires specific expertise that our skilled workers have perfectly mastered.